- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Equilibrium Field Relief® Midi Fly Mask (with ears)
- Equilibrium Products
Equilibrium Field Relief® Midi Fly Mask (with ears)
The Field Relief® Midi Fly Mask (with ears) provides UV screening to shield the eyes from ultra violet light. In this way they help protect against sunburn and the discomfort of uveitis. They are made from a combination of rigid mesh which helps to create a visor type effect which helps keep the mask off the horses' face and a soft mesh for comfort around the cheeks and ears.
The masks are padded to increase the comfort of the horse and avoid rubbing. The eye darts have been carefully designed to give maximum eye and eyelash clearance. The binding is stretchy to gently hug the contours of the horse's head to avoid insects getting inside and to keep the masks in place.
- Fits very comfortably over the horse’s head.
- Screens out 70% of harmful UV rays.
- Provides excellent clearance for eyes and eyelashes.
- Soft padding at the brow and noseband prevents rubbing.
- Adjustable fastenings under the cheeks and behind the ears ensure the perfect fit.
- Ideal for all horses but particularly those that suffer from eye problems and need to wear a protective mask for long periods.
- Machine washable.
Colour: Black with blue trim.
Lisa’s notes: If you’re looking for a mask that gives protection against flies and the sun then this is a really great buy. They have really thought out the design so that it gives excellent protection without compromising on comfort. The visor is constructed so that it gives plenty of clearance around the eyes but is padded so as to avoid rubbing your horse. They have a wide range of sizes with plenty of scope for adjustment and we have included a size chart below but if you’re still unsure regards the correct fit then please do give us a call.
10hh - 13.2hh