- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Airowear Adult Reiver Body Protector (Black)
Airowear Adult Reiver Body Protector (Black)
The Reiver 010 is Airowear’s upgraded unisex tabard body protector, compliant to the highest level of protection and ideal for adults looking for a comfortable, sensibly priced body protector.
- New and improved fit, including shorter back lengths
- 33 standard sizes including 3 optional back lengths per size to achieve a ‘fit for all’
- Tabard style makes the Reiver 010 easy to fit
- Separate shoulder and waist fastenings for multi-adjustment
- Additional safety belt around the waist
- Removable cover for washing
- UltraFlex Technology for softness
- Add a Colour Swap cover for a bright XC contrast!
- The Reiver 010 body protector offers the maximum level of protection by fully meeting EN13158:2009 and BETA 2009 Standard Level 3
- Our body protectors are annually retested to give you peace of mind that they consistently meet the latest safety standards
- Airowear’s UltraFlex™ Technology is now incorporated into the Reiver 010
Lisa's notes: These body protectors have been really popular in store with many of our riding school clients purchasing them. Thanks to the ultraflex technology they are really flexible compared to other brands on the market. We do advise that you get them fitted in store but if this is not possible then please make sure that when measuring yourself that you are dressed in a thin layer only. They are not designed to be worn over a sweater and should fit snugly. We have attached a fitting guide and size chart to aid finding the correct size but do call if you need assistance. If you prefer to have the convenience of a zip front body protector then you are better to go for the ladies outlyne protector. Shoulder protectors can be purchased separately and attached and there is also the option to customise the protector with your own cross country colours at extra cost.
*Please note if your size is not showing in stock then please contact us as we can normally source them within 48 hours.