- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Brogini Capitoli V2 Long Boot Reg Calf (Brown)
Brogini Capitoli V2 Long Boot Reg Calf (Brown)
The Capitoli V2 is the latest update to this ever popular boot and features a laced front.
Part of Brogini’s Classic Collection; these beautiful boots are crafted from the finest quality, smooth soft leather. They have a subtle elasticated panel down the rear of the boot to ensure a snug fit whilst still being comfortable to ride in and the reinforced leather toe cap offers extra protection. They are finished with a prestige pin, branded popper and sole and have a two-part YKK full length zip for ease of use with press button spur guard.
- Laced front (field) long leather riding boot
- Perfect for everyday wear or competition
- Crafted from the finest, quality, smooth soft leather
- Subtle elasticated rear panel for optimum fit
- Reinforced leather toe cap
- Full length rear YKK zip with press button spur guard
- Two rubber spur guards
- Prestige pin, branded popper and sole
Available in EU sizes 36 – 44, in two calf widths (Reg 0) and (Wide 4) and regular height.
Lisa’s notes: These lovely boots are ideal for those looking for a quality pair of riding boots that would be suitable for everyday wear or competition. They are made from the finest leather and have all the features you would want to create a contour fit. The subtle elasticated panel allows for some degree of movement for extra comfort and the reinforced leather toe cap helps keep your toes that little better protected especially when in a confined space such as a horsebox!
In order to get the best fit, we have provided a guide on how to measure and the size you will need to order. The height of these boots is based on the standard height which is shown in the table. We do try to keep the key sizes in stock but if your size is not showing in the options box then please do give us a call for an idea of delivery time as we can normally get them in stock within 48 hours.
* We advise that when purchasing long riding boots that you invest in a pair of heel risers. By their very nature, long riding boots will drop over time at the ankle area (even synthetic leather) so when you first try them on, the top of the boot at the back may feel they are cutting behind your knee. This is perfectly normal and as the boot drops, will allow the side of the boot to fit at the right spot and not be too short. The heel risers will allow the back of the leg to sit higher until the boot drops thus preventing chafing at the back of the knee. If unsure however, please do give us a call and we can talk it through with you.
To measure your leg for a Long Riding Boot takes 3 easy steps:
Step 1 - Foot Size
Select your Standard UK or European foot size.
Step 2 - Calf Size
In a standing position with feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure the widest part of your calf. Remember to wear your normal riding legwear and measure both calf muscles as the measurements may differ.
Step 3 - Height Size
In a standing position, with bare feet and a slightly bent knee whilst keeping your feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure from the bottom of your heel to the centre of the knee crease.
These boots come in one height only so if your measurements are very different to the ones provided; you may have to look at going in to a different boot.