- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Woof Wear Colour Fusion Dressage Wraps (Black/Lime)
- Woof Wear
Woof Wear Colour Fusion Dressage Wraps (Black/Lime)
The new Woof Wear Dressage Wrap is a quick and easy alternative to bandaging and provides support to the tendon and fetlock. They are smart and flexible and allow full flexibility of movement whilst the 7mm breathable neoprene keeps joints and tendons cool. The plush outer material allows for a wide range of strap adjustment around the leg. These are ideal for everyday use including schooling, warm up, training and clinics.
- 7 mm breathable neoprene – allowing airflow to help keep joints and tendons cool.
- Plush outer finish for unlimited strap adjustment and a secure fit.
- Ergonomic lower support strap, with extra security
- Wide, high density single lock straps
- Light and flexible.
- Suitable for front and hind legs
- Comes as a pack of two.
Available in Small, Medium, Large or XL.
Lisa's Notes: This new range of dressage wraps are part of Woof Wear’s colour fusion collection and are perfect if you’re the sort of person who is all fingers and thumbs when it comes to bandaging or who just wants to be able to throw a set of boots on and get on and go! They literally take seconds to apply and look great whether you want them for every day, clinics or training. The neoprene fabric washes up really well and these are really durable and can take a real battering as well as providing excellent protection for your horse’s legs! They look fantastic teamed with the other products from the range and we offer 10% off any purchase over £50 from this range. Just use code FUSION10 at the checkout to claim your discount. (Please note that the code can only be used once and not in conjunction with any other offer) For guidance with regarding to fitting the boots and finding the correct size please check out the info below and the attached fitting guide.
Fitting dressage wraps:
1. Make sure that the horse's leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
2. Open the boot, by undoing the straps and place the boot on the inside part of the leg slightly higher than is necessary.
3. Slide the boot down, following the direction of the hair until you feel the boot cup round the fetlock.