- In Stock
- Product Code:
- QHP Lily Ladies Competition Jacket (Black)
- Quality Horse Products
QHP Lily Ladies Competition Jacket (Black)
The Lily competition jacket is a pretty, fitted jacket that features rhinestone buttons on the front and rear and velvet details on the collar, sleeves and rear. It is made from a lightweight, softshell fabric which allows for plenty of stretch as well as making it far easier to wash and wear. The fitted style gives a flattering fit that riders are looking for these days. There is a hidden zip closure under the front buttons to give a streamlined finish and prevent gaping. It is nicely finished with silver piping on the collar and sleeves with further glitter piping on the double vent. The branding is minimal with a discreet tonal embroidered Q with rhinestone on the lapel for a smart, look.
- Fitted 280 gsm softshell competition jacket
- Features a hidden zipper closure
- Buttons with rhinestones on the front and rear
- Velvet details on the sleeves and rear
- Collar made of velvet with silver piping
- Finished with silver piping on the sleeves and rear
- Q embroidery with rhinestone on the lapel
- Double vent with glitter piping
- Made from lightly stretching softshell
- Easy to clean because the jacket is machine washable
Fabric: 50% Polyester, 45% Nylon, 5% Lycra
Available in sizes EU 34 - 44
Lisa’s notes: These new show jackets have attracted plenty of favourable comments thanks to the style and price of them. They are nicely made and have enough detailing to satisfy those who like a touch of sparkle. We love the piping and the style which will appeal to all riders wanting a chic show jacket that will not break the bank. The softshell material means you cannot only pop these in to the washing machine so there’s no hassle with dry cleaning but are lightweight so are far more comfortable to wear in hotter weather and at this price, you can afford to splash out and have an additional jacket in your competition wardrobe!
The sizing referred to in the stock list is based on NL sizes as shown below. You can compare the equivalent size for your country by moving side wards across the table to your size in your respective country. However, if you require further assistance please do call.