- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- Imperial Riding Special Boot Long Height (Cognac) Reg Calf
- Imperial Riding
Imperial Riding "Special" Long Boot Long Height (Cognac) Standard Calf
These stunning leather riding boots are a brand new addition to the Imperial Riding range. They feature a hook and lace front and a long zipper on the rear provides ease of access with a press button leather closure flap at the top and bottom to ensure protection from spurs and maintain the integrity of the zip. The elastic insert at the inside of the calf along the zip allows for the optimum fit; making them super comfortable. The sole of the boot has a durable wood and rubber mix and they are supplied with two different coloured laces. Choose the fancy coloured navy laces for a modern look or keep it classic with the tone on tone cognac ones! Decisions, decisions……
- Laced front long leather riding boot
- Perfect for everyday wear or competition
- Crafted from the finest, quality, smooth soft leather
- Subtle elasticated rear panel for optimum fit
- Full length rear zip with press button guards
- Durable wood and rubber sole
- Comes with two sets of laces, Cognac or Navy
Main material: Argentinian leather; Lining: Glazed leather; Sole: Rubber
Available in EU sizes 36 – 42. Standard calf and long height.
Clean with damp cloth and use suitable polish for care.
Lisa’s notes: These stunning boots have been proving particularly popular in store which is not surprising! People love the fact that you can change the laces to suit your mood and they come with all the features you would expect to find on a quality pair of boots.
In order to get the best fit, we have provided a guide on how to measure and the size you will need to order. The height of these particular boots is based on the longer height which is shown in the table and the standard calf fitting so please be aware when checking the size chart. If you find these are too long in length then check out the Special boots in the regular height. We do try to keep the key sizes in stock but if your size is not showing in the options box then please do give us a call for an idea of delivery time as we can normally get them in stock within 3-5 days subject to shipping.
* We advise that when purchasing long riding boots that you invest in a pair of heel risers. By their very nature, long riding boots will drop over time at the ankle area (even synthetic leather) so when you first try them on, the top of the boot at the back may feel they are cutting behind your knee. This is perfectly normal and as the boot drops, will allow the side of the boot to fit at the right spot and not be too short. The heel risers will allow the back of the leg to sit higher until the boot drops thus preventing chafing at the back of the knee. If unsure however, please do give us a call and we can talk it through with you.
To measure your leg for a Long Riding Boot takes 3 easy steps:
Step 1 - Foot Size
Select your Standard UK or European foot size.
Step 2 - Height Size
In a sitting position with feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure the height. (A) Measure from the floor and up to the inside of the knee. Please see attached image for measurement guidance.
Step 3 - Calf Size
For your calf measurement (B) Measure around the widest part of your calf. Remember to wear your normal riding legwear including socks and measure both calf muscles as the measurements may differ.