- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- KEP Chromo Smart Riding Helmet (Navy)
You save £36.00
KEP Chromo Smart Riding Helmet (Navy)
For those who want the quality and look of a KEP hat but at a lower price point, then this KEP Smart helmet will tick the boxes! This lovely looking helmet is perfect for either everyday riding or is smart enough for competition.
All KEP SMART helmets are equipped with flexible peak in order to avoid fractures, air circulation system and 5 connection point straps for safety and comfort. The hat features a one piece Coolmax interchangeable liner which can be replaced or washed as required and allows you to alter the size of your helmet.
Like all KEP Italia riding helmets, the KEP SMART passes the tests to obtain five international safety certifications and is thus homologated worldwide.
- Designed for show jumping, dressage and flat racing
- Conceived for riders who look for a value KEP Italia hat with 5 safety certifications and the typical KEP Italia quality standards.
- Peak: Flexible to avoid fracturing during a fall
- KEP Air Control System: Hot air is released through the rear channels, cool air is taken in from under the peak, grill and front channels
- Chinstrap: 5-point attachment for excellent positioning
- Internal Inner Pad: Coolmax one-piece liner, removable, washable at 30 degrees or by hand
- Outer Shell: Polycarbonate, ABS varnished
- Grid Finish: opaque
- Visor: paint coated, flexible
- Internal Protection: Double density polystyrene for high protection shock absorption
Available in sizes 51-62. (see guide below)
Lisa's notes: If you're looking for a helmet that looks smart but also at the cutting edge of safety then this brand is definitely one to consider. They are a really clever concept as they are designed in two parts. You have the tough outer shell which provides maximum protection to the rider. The shells come in two sizes, medium (fits 51-58cms) and large (59-61cms). The second part is the interchangeable lining inside the helmet which allows the rider to optimise the fit of the hat by just simply unclipping one liner and replacing it with another size. You don't have to replace the expensive outer shell! This is the perfect solution for the child/teenager who wants a decent helmet as it means that as they grow you can adjust the sizing by simply purchasing a larger liner. It comes as one piece and is really easy to remove; making it ideal for washing and the Coolmax material ensures maximum breathability and comfort for the riders head. I've added a sizing guide below to help with your purchase but if in doubt please do call us and if we do not have your size in stock please contact us as we can normally get them within a couple of days.
|MEDIUM||CMS||51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58|
|MEDIUM SHELL||INS||6-3/8 6-1/2 6-5/8 6-3/4 6-7/8 7 7-1/8 7-1/4|
|LARGE||CM||59 60 61 62|
|LARGE SHELL||INS||7-3/8 7-1/2 7-5/8 7-3/4|