- In Stock
- Product Code:
- QHP Robin Junior Competition Jacket (Black)
- Quality Horse Products
QHP Robin Junior Competition Jacket (Black)
The Robin competition jacket is made from a light stretchy fabric and features a simple design with no bling to suit both boys and girls. It features a front button closure with further button detailing on the end of the sleeves. The rear of the jacket has a double vent and it is nicely finished with a metal QHP badge under the left pocket.
- Basic competition jacket made of light stretchy 280 gsm fabric
- Because of the simple design, it is suitable for both boys and girls
- Button closure with three "QHP" buttons
- Features two faux besom pockets in the front
- Two "QHP" buttons on the sleeves
- Finished with metal QHP badge under the left front pocket
- Features a double vent on the back
- Sleeves shaped at the elbow
Fabric: 50% Polyester, 45% Nylon, 5% Lycra
Available in sizes EU116 through to EU176
Lisa’s notes: These lovely show jackets are perfect for those parents looking for a smart jacket that won’t break the bank! As a mum, I appreciate that when your kids are just starting out competing or growing like weeds that you won’t want to spend a fortune on a jacket they may only wear for a year! These feature a simple design that will suit both boys and girls and are affordable enough for most pockets. The quality of the material is a decent weight and they are easy to wash and care for. Just follow the washing instructions and hang to dry!
We have enclosed a size guide below because as with all EU countries there sizing tends to be based on the height of the child rather than the age. We have enclosed the equivalent age this represents in the UK to help you choose the correct size but if you require any further information or help please do give us a call.
Childs Height (cm)